martes, 30 de julio de 2013

Formal Letter

Dear Sir/Madam,
                            My name is Thomas Johnson and last Monday I bought you a time machine online and it does not work well.
When I tried to put all the pieces together, there was one piece missing and I had to buy it. When I could put all the pieces together, I could not turn it on. When I could turn it on, it started making a strange noise for five minutes and then it turned off again.
I would like you to fix it. Please send me a letter answering to me if you will fix it. Write how much it costs, if you want me to give you the time machine or if you will come to my house to fetch it, and when you are going to fix it.
Thank you for your time and I hope you can solve this problem.
 Yours faithfully 
Thomas Johnson

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario