martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Monologue

In drama I created my own character. It is called “Alex”. I wrote a monologue to give him voice. This is me playing the role.

Monologue:
When I was a human I used to feel very bad, I felt that I was useless and that nobody wanted me, and that was horrible, I really suffered when I was a boy, and all because of that. It made me suffer because I believed nobody wanted and that I had no friends and it me made me feel I was alone, and that, actually, is horrible. Even more, my partners from my football club bothered me and I couldn´t stop going there.
But since I touched the metal cube in the laboratory when I was escaping from my partners, that were bothering me, it was all different, it´s all different now, I´m still very introvert and I’m not more self confident than I was before, but my partners stopped bothering me and I feel that I have more friends nowadays. I have to keep going to that club, my father wants me to do it, to go there, he wants me to be a great scorer and a great football player as him, maybe it´s because of that that I’m a goal-scoring machine, a perfect robot. About my “friends”, I won´t take revenge, no, maybe they deserve it, but I’m not that kind of person, if I’m still a person, but I won’t do it, I feel pity for them. I will only show them that I´m better than them.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario